Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
This little red riding hood came a-trotting
Monday, August 30, 2010
Little-miss-lazy finally got down to lugging her notebook with her to work, and on a Monday too, with her gym clothes, equipment, shoes and all! ^o^
How hardworking right? Hurhur.

New office PC (my personal one, that is) should be arriving soon. Thank you Ron!!! For making it so much easier for me, really. I've gotten pretty tired if all that negotiating and re-issuing of cheques. Plenty of work to catch-up on though. The crashing of that PC hasn't exactly made things any easier, with alternative methods going back to the stone-age period phase.

Anyhoos, Pete's going on a week-long business trip to Korea in a coupla days time (& flying business class too!!! Haaargh, that lucky fella!) , didn't manage to celebrate his birthday for him last Thursday. Didn't even meet him or anything despite his countless tries to drag me out. I know i know, I'm a terrible friend ain't i? HA HA. It totally didn't help when he told me he'd give me an awesome belated birthday surprise once he gets back from his trip. Egad! Okay.. i promise myself I'm gonna try real hard to make up for it when he gets back. I'll try my hardest to!

Zzz monster's catching up, gotta run!
Talkkkk sooonnnn.

XOXO
............................................................................................................................................................................................



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.