Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Catch your wave
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Another Saturday at work. Barely managed 3 hours of sleep prior to this.. haha. As usual, drank shatloads. Oh goodness, is it the drinking that's been pushing my bowel movements to go on overdrive? I've been scrambling to the loo every couple of mins just to crap. Even when i'm half-asleep, i'd suddenly jump outta bed and run to the loo. That's how busy my large intestines have been. LOL. I think i might wanna try cutting down on my visits to P's.. Been heading there at least 3 times a week since goodness knows when, and downing drinks like nobody's business. Speaking of which.. WHERE WERE YOU, CUTIE? First time in so many nights that i actually missed you. It felt kinda weird, in fact. Your pretty face wasn't thereeeeeeeeee, very much to my annoyance. It was totally pointless, haha. Apart from the beers, that is. I still love the beer too much to not head down so often. But you're the bonus, i promise!!! So please sit your pretty face there the next time i show up lest i cry my badongdongs away and decide to boycott that place for good. Haa. No, i'm totally serious. Totally.

Anyhoos, Shemar Moore has got to be the HOTTEST thing around yet. Omg i've never even stalked CSI (Yeah, the whole massive list of series included) the way i follow Criminal Minds! He is absolute eye-candy, and i'm damn proud to finally say.. I'm a fangirl! Haha. I've always hated idolising, but noooooo, Shemar Moore's no idol, he's the IDEAL DEAL. Get it? Haha.

Plenty of things have been going on/happening.., but i really can't find the drive to blog/write/chat about it as i'm superduperwooper lazy. :p All in all, good things, good things. So that's all that matters, really. :) I'm just thankful for everything i have in my hands and on my plate right now, not forgetting the people i've got to know and of course those whom i have been hanging out and sticking with. Thank you babies, and as cliched as it sounds, thank you, Buddha. I know all these are happening for a reason, and are not mere coincidences.

XOXO











Awww. Smokinnnn hotttt.

............................................................................................................................................................................................



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.