Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Switch off switch offfffff
Saturday, July 24, 2010
I'm beginning to notice a pattern. I seem to only be inspired to blog on Saturdays. How odd! ha ha.
Anyhoos, work hasn't been too good with my pc crashing. What's driving me crazy is that here i am going all mad worrying about losing like, 26 year's of Company info and countless worksheet templates/records and stuff, my IT guy, on the other hand, keeps telling me it is not a big problem. In a very calm fashion as well. I don't know if i should cry, scream or laugh.

Ha ha. On a lighter note..

I'm totally looking forward to the trip! I've been wanting to go on a holiday/break since God knows when. Away from work, Suckypore(major reason) and no other reason but to have pure, 100% raw, FUN. heehee.

Its strange how i feel like i've plenty to say, yet its not exactly coming out. It's as though i'm stuck in some brain fog or having a brain jam, and whatever i wanna say isn't exactly tipping over or spilling out of my mind, yet it is somehow filled to the brim. haa. Ohhhhh well! Brain jam/fog it is then. I'm totally excused cuz HELLO, its Switch-off-your-brains Saturday! :)

Okey Dokey, am retiring from the keyboard now cuz i wanna get back to my book already.

Toodles!

I love whoever loves me, i accept whoever hates me. and i do that simply because i'm not YOU, you who bears hatred, you who speaks ill of others. I am far superior. For I am, me. :)




............................................................................................................................................................................................



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.