| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday barfings
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Cui's on a short trip to Tranny land, and i've got a couple of dates i've yet to respond to. Gaaaahhh.. I wanted to respond to the movie date, but i'm feeling kinda lazy. Wanted to respond to the other shopping/dinner date, but i'm still feeling kinda lazy. Was sooo close to responding to the dinner+drinks date, but i really don't think its a wise choice since i'm going to have to wake up early tmr for intensive fitness, and knowing V, he'd probably drink till late cuz i've been putting off our meet-ups for way too long. haha. Sooooo.. For this week, i think i'll pick.. NONE. lol. Oh come on, i bet you'd agree that the weather's perfect for staying indoors, snoozing or lazing away! haa. So, nige's been wanting to take me to lotsa places to try all the expensive/exotic foods, and i really don't know how i'm going to do that without keeling over just by thinking of it, haha. I DON'T ENJOY EXOTIC/EXPENSIVE FOOD! hahaha. And i don't really know how to appreciate such spreads, so it'd be a pity and a huge waste of his money and time to take me to such places, lol. Poor him. I think i'll start thinking of other places to eat at once i've set a time/date to meet. Moving on to another topic.. Something's been bugging me quite a bit. I haven't answered ***'s question, neither have i responded to his smses or email. Yes, THAT email. Sigh. What am i to do? I really don't fancy risking our friendship in the process of trying something out.. Well, not that it'd affect our friendship even if i were to decide not to give him or a potential relationship between us, a chance. We're stronger than that, lah. I really was quite taken aback upon knowing it all.. Big shock, really. I never expected it to be something so strong. Besides, i honestly honestly feel, that i'm actually not ready for anything serious. In fact, a relationship isn't really on the cards. It's not something i'm looking forward to getting myself in, at the moment. Not because of anything, but i really have to admit, that i am absolutely happy with how everything is right now, and i don't think i'm willing to make any changes to that, just yet. I mean, just look at it. If i really wanted something, i'd have accepted Shawn. He's such a sweetheart, i couldn't possibly say no. And like countless gfs of mine said, i'd be an idiot not to be with him. He's like, the remaining 0.00000001% of the tiny pool of men that are close to perfection. Almost perfect. He looks gorgeous, is very very intelligent, bright bright future, obviously looks like he loves me enough to jump in front of a speeding bullet to save me, and definitely NOT a scum of society. So why hesitate? BECAUSE, I just don't want to. I know i'd be cursed for letting all these fine men slip away just like that, butttttt.. oh well. HAAHAAHAA. I really have so much more in-store planned for myself, and the few other people who will advance with me in the many years to come.. So i'm pretty okay with love and relationships taking a backseat for now. It has finally dawned on me, that it isn't actually everything, and i most definitely will NOT combust into a heap of dust just because i'm not madly in love, have a partner, or choose to be single, haha. So i'm thanking the heavens, for everything i have right now. I'll just leave everything else to time, and let fate take its own course. (With a little tweaking on my side as well, needless to say. haha. ) And why? Because, I am the Master of my fate and the Captain of my soul. ............................................................................................................................................................................................ |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |