| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Dusty Dusty.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I know, i know. I haven't penned in agessssss.Okay, so for a start.. I miss my dear FJ honey! Its been sometime since we last met.. But i'm sure she's happy and all, now. No news means good news, haha. We really have got to find time to meet up already! The dearie's been askng a couple of times but i never managed to find time to meet her cuz it always somehow fell on busy days. I promise i promise i promise to try and squeeze out some time soon. haha. Next on.. Mmm. Lemme see. Life's been.. umm.. LOL. Okay i totally can't find the appropriate word to describe it all. Now now, it's not cuz life's stinky or whatever, not at all! haha. It's just been awesome, awesome beyond words.. The sense of liberation's the key point, really. haha. Anyhoos, i'm getting lazy already. Today's post ends here! Till the next post.. Toodles. :) P/s: And yes.. I know i'm freaking lazy cuz its been quite some time since i last changed my blogskin, and yet the tagboard and playlist area's still left untouched. Some other time, maybe. When i'm feelinga little more motivated or hardworking. Hahahahaha. ............................................................................................................................................................................................ |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |