Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Heartbreak warfare
Thursday, February 18, 2010
As per the title shown, yeppers.. My topic of today's rant. :)

This tune totally got me. From day one. More than anything and everything else. John Mayer really has a knack for coming up with such pieces. Kudos to him for that!

Just checkout the awesome guitar rifts-perfect for live performances. So engaging, somewhat enchanting. Magnificent!!

It's been on repeat for a coupla weeks now (and I gather it's gonna be so, for at least a good while), haha! Yes yes, I'm totally ignoring the rest of the million songs in my playlist. Don't hate me, hate the spell his voice casts on us commonfolk! (p.s: the good looks are a total bonus, Haa!)

I'm falling in love with his voice, all over again. Dude, when are you coming over to SG for a killer show?!!! Geez.

Toodloo!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.