Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday, September 27, 2009
I'm feeling reallly , really down.

I wish i could be taken to a place, where everyone would see each other as their true selves.

Then maybe, someone would see, where i'm coming from, when i do anything.
That i mean no harm at all, or rather, am even harmless to begin with.
That my intentions are innocent, and so are the things i say.


No i'm not perfect, i wouldn't dare or even claim so.
I'm flawed, but.. i'm not bad. Not even anywhere close.


I never inflict hurt on others intentionally, yet i bear punishment like one who does.



I don't ask for riches, i don't demand material things.. I virtually don't ask for anything that can be bought with money.

Yet, i get battered when as much of a word slips out, from between my lips, of something that i might want, or need. ( Note; questions, are always a need if doubts are present.)

How ironic, when i do not even ask for anything that can be bought.


We are all, mere mortals.
And life, is already one big question by itself.
So it wouldn't be strange, for life to be full of questions.
Everyday, is a new question.
'How will today turn out? Will i be busy? Will he get rich? Will she accept his proposal?"
It is, part and parcel of life. And it is never-ending.
That is why, everyday is a brand new day.
"Questions, are always a need.. unless you're not mortal, and can tell the future."
~
I can't tell the future, and i am not immortal.. So forgive me, if i ask.. questions.
For i am only, human.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.