Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Fish outta water
Monday, May 11, 2009


I'm feeling terribly lost. In all aspects; Life, work and so much more. I don't know if i'm making the right decision, to be honest. I wish dearie had some superpowers, and was able to reach right through to my heart and mind, and read them. Then i wouldn't have so much trouble trying to express and put all my feelings into words. My fears, my worries, my thoughts - good and bad ones, the negative vibes i'm reverberating, the uncertainty, everything.


Oh my goodness i don't even know what to type cuz i'm just everywhere right now, and so are my thoughts. I don't feel grounded, I don't feel sure. I don't feel safe. I need to know where my next step will lead me to, i don't want possibilities, i want and need affirmation.


I need a walk.
I miss you baby.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.