| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Anggggggrrryyyy
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
It hasn't been all smooth sailing for me with regards to everything, from work to everything else, this week. But yeah, i'm trying i'm trying. Still trying not to kill anyone cuz there's been so many bozos that have been pushing their luck with me. Anyhow, some snippets of a whole train of thoughts i've had today: -I was sandwiched between T and another lady a while ago regarding business, and i got barbequed by T for being polite and nice to the lady when i could've turned her away in a nasty manner. So, i'm supposed to be rude to everyone of you also cuz apparently thats what YOU advocate too, as an in-charge and a colleague? -Eli : I know you're not a sweet-talker and all that, thats not who you are. And thats why its always comforting, you never fail to re-assure me, and to let me know that you care. Thanks love. =)) I've learnt that maybe, its really these few friends that keep one from breaking down & going insane, with all the madness that is happening all around & everywhere, i really am glad to have you darlings by my side, ready to lend a hand in case i stumble. I could never be more grateful, and with friends like the few of you, i don't need many at all. =) Today kinda feels screwed up somehow. Don't really like how my Tuesday's ending, to be honest. GOOD GOD, PLEASE DO NOT let this happen to me all week. I will go crazy, no kidding. Okay, i'm ending my verbal diarrhea this very minute. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |