| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
WAH SERIOUSLY, its been a shitty shitty shitty day so far. I cannot emphasise anymore on how shitty today was. I think the word "stressful" would even be an understatement, if used to describe my day.Now i can officially say this for the first time in 2009: WORK SURE IS A BITCH. ha ha. Seriously. Ron is driving both T* and me mad with his insane plans and schemes and what nots. In turn, T* is driving me mad even more cuz maybe she just has to let off some of the horrid madness too. Programming and web designing/website troubleshooting isn't really my thing, and it doesn't help that i've the extra responsibility of editing ALL and i mean ALL pictures (yes, inclusive of doctoring, enhancing, concealing, yada) before i gotta edit and compose my advertisements for the webbie as well. I'm not pissed, i'm thankful to have a job actually... All i need right now, is to say.. !@#$%!!!@#$&*!@#%**&^@#$%^#^% There! much better now. Haa haa. At one moment just now though, i did get pretty pissed with T* and kinda pulled a half-phuck face on her for a pretty good while when she was sharing HER 'madness' with me. I'm really, really sorry woman! There was just too much work on my hands, you couldn't have come at a worst time and so i had to give u a clue that "hey, i ain't having a good time here too hon'! (As much as i really really didn't wanna!) Know how stressed i was? I didn't realize it too, till i counted my chocolate wrappers just moments ago. I had a record breaking grand total of, *clap clap* EIGHT BARS. EIGHT BARS OF CHOCOLATES. In a span of i dunno, what, 3 hours? GOOD GOD. Hello there, pimples. Geez. Okay i STILL gotta tie up some loose ends so at least tomorrow, i won't have THAT much left to pick up from (Like it makes a difference, sigh) I so need a drink. Thank goodness we're headed off for some tmr! Else i'd definitely get some tonight.
|
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |