Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Rahh-rahhh
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Just to clarify any doubts, my previous post was a referral to something i witnessed that happened to someone close, and at the same time was ranting about how i felt about that issue so people no worries.. I'm good. For now. =)

I have been super un-motivated of late. Been having lotsa conversations with Uncle Zhu and i realize that maybe, just maybe, i'm finally gonna get kickstarted on what i've been planning to do for sooooo long, but have yet to put it to action due to the prolonged delay in sorting out my schedule and stuff. I guess its really that wee bit easier when someone's kicking at my lazy butt, ha ha. (The fact that he's hurrying me to choose the course quickly and enrol soon together or else go ALONE is probably the main reason why LOL)

Baby has been feeling under-the-weather since Monday, so we haven't been doing any dinners or evenings/late nights together. Didn't want to as well, thought he'd do better with plenty of undisturbed rest (YES people i'm fully aware i can be a real disturbance la, ha ha!!) I hope he gets well soon, cuz there's just too much work waiting for him to get done, so little time, and that very much stress. I miss him lots and lots and lots and lots and lots, but i'd rather he be well and all. =)

Okay peeeeperlsss,
time to chaoooo chaoooo already. Got lotsa editing and advertisement work to do for the company's site.

Iloveyou. =)



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.