| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Always loving you.
Friday, February 27, 2009
I actually went to bed feeling happy last night. I'm so, so glad we talked. It was just a tiny slip-up my baby. Nothing to worry about. You may not believe this dear, but i actually can somehow see the butterfly in you emerging. That certain seriousness and affirmation in your voice, and what i've felt for the past few weeks are telling me things.. nice things. (I hope i don't jinx myself once again now that i'm saying it!) I hope it lasts this time. =) Afterall, you've my hand in yours for support, my ears for sharing your problems, my mind when yours tires from all the thinking, my eyes to see during times when you can't, my feet to walk right beside yours, and my heart for a love that will always be with you wherever you are. We're in this together, right? Yes sweetheart, we are. Always loving you. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |