Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday, January 23, 2009

Just minutes ago, i was minding my own business, doing my work.

Then, along came Mr Anon. Asked about my preparations for the New Year, and i happily chattered on about how happy, excited and just damn excited about my dearest coming over and joining my family for the re-union dinner as well.

Then, ever so randomly, he said (Quoted in actual words) :
"i wish i could be the bad guy and steal u from yr bf but i will be nice and let watever will happen ...happen."


I was like, "Huh?"

And he followed with: "well u knoe i would give u the world if i could."

I ended the conversation with an "mmm hmm", thanks, but i'm doing okay right now. So no need for that. " Logged off right after.


Odd man. Haa haa.
I can't wait for the re-union dinner!!! TEEHEEHEE





View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.