Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Sigh. I guess its a habit that'll be hard to change. Priority setting.


And to think we just talked about it less than 24 hrs ago!


The arrangement to catch a movie today instead was made the night before.
The friend called/sms-ed this morning to meet in the noon.

Then they decided to change it to an evening meetup, and once again, I ONLY REALISED WHEN I CALLED AND ASKED.

Not surprisingly, the initial plans got shelved to give priority to the later one.


Mmm. Okay, i'll learn to live with that. =)

*Well looking on the bright side, at least i now know not to purchase tix as surprises. This time, will be a cheap lesson learnt. Cancellation was made early, at least.






Welcome back, Jolene of the past. Welcome back, heavy heart.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.