| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I'm sorry.
Monday, December 15, 2008
I'm sorry, dear. Try as i might, i still mention christmas eve ever so often. Give me just one more week, and i think the harsh truth of you choosing to work would've more or less sunk in. I did want you to countdown, to spend christmas with me SO FRIGGIN BADLY initially. I know, yes, stupid girl, just like any love sick fool, the cliched thing about spending these special festive seasons with your loved one and blahh. But as each day passes by, the reality of it not gonna happen and all is beginning to sink into my thick skull, slowly. I don't blame you, i dont hate you too, i swear. I SWEAR. And i really am not gonna make you spend it with me. Cuz the whole point in it would be lost. If you had wanted to spend it with me, i wouldn't even have to try to make you, or even ask or beg or appear so pathetic. You chose to work, nothing wrong with that at all. I'm so so sorry, i'm just feeling the friggin big ache, in my heart. I guess i'm just feeling bruised cuz i can't believe after the countless times u said u'd spend certain days and christmas with me, you still decided not to. I'm sorry.. I'm just ranting it cuz i just feel sore for losing to your job. Just one thing; I really am not pretending, and im really not trying to act pitiful or whatsoever. I really really wish i didn't have to look so pathetic in your eyes. All this is not just an act, and i'm really not trying to be difficult. Its just me, feeling too raw, and taking that much longer to accept certain facts. And not being able to accept that u'd rather choose to work even on a day like that, which someone else said, would at most pay you that lil bit more, and even though ure able to choose cuz ure a part timer. Honestly! I was just feeling lousy cuz it really felt like,and kinda meant that i am not even worth that extra few hundred dollars. I'm really sorry. I promise i'l quit talking about it. Very soon i really will. I swear. I'm sorry if i made you feel stressed. I'm sorry! I will give way to the job. Honest. I will. I'm sorry if i made you feel i've been a total basket case about this. Just one more week, i promise. I'll do my utmost to get myself together by this week. I mean it this time. I'm sorry. I Love You. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |