| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Hear my plea!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I will slog it out, even if its gonna be torturous during the process, my love. That's how much i want to make it work. So please dear, please, don't let your heart turn to ice again. Not when we're supposed to do this, together. And Sweetheart, I really mean it when i say this, they aren't just four lines, rows of words. This, is what i really feel, and really want. I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart I'd rather have the one, who holds my heart. I Love you, dear. I really love you. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |