Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday, October 6, 2008


Sweet baby, I know you're taking tiny steps.
And that is why i'm loving you more with every minute that passes.

You make each and every day even better than the one before.
You have no idea how blessed i feel, to be able to wake up to your beautiful face in the morning. And i get the same, exact feeling each time. It never changes, a million mornings with you wouldn't make that feeling go away, sweet love.
i just feel like spending the entire day cuddling in your arms, giving you tiny kisses, and watch you while you sleep so sweetly and peacefully.

I love how you're so much chirpier in the mornings now. I love how my bambam is less grumpy wumpy nowadays. (And i love the way you look; your woodstock- like hairstyle in the mornings, printed/ cartooned boxers and sloppy slippers, too. Though u wouldnt fancy getting caught dead in them when u need to get outta the car for emergencies, HEE HEE) =)

Its so much joy, just having you close. I love you, sweet love of mine. I love you.

I can find the words, only because,
You teach my heart to speak.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.