| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Small talk
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Moments ago, sweetheart called to say he thinks he might have caught the flu, just like what i'm feeling right now. Poor love. I hope he'll feel better after a good night's rest later on. It feels good to know that i'll be seeing his lovely face later, even if it is going to be just for a while. I think i might even feel better after seeing him. He has always been my antidote anyways, bad day or not. =) I miss him so much! Mistakes we might have made And yes, everything will change But love, remains the same . I love you, my angel. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |