| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Within.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Dear, If you really want to know how i feel about you, i think this song would describe my feelings towards you perfectly. The Lyrics Simple, yet everything i need to say to you. Hopefully, it can help you understand how much you mean to me, and how much i love you. To Make You Feel My Love - Trisha Yearwood, or Garth Brooks, or Adele (The rendition i have right here on my blog, was re-sung by Josh Kelley.) When the rain is blowing in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love When the evening shadows and the stars appear And there is no one there to dry your tears I could hold you for a million years To make you feel my love I know you haven't made your mind up yet But I would never do you wrong I've known it from the moment that we met No doubt in my mind where you belong I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue I'd go crawling down the avenue There's nothing that I wouldn't do To make you feel my love I could make you happy, make your dreams come true Nothing that I wouldn't do Go to the ends of the earth for you To make you feel my love I Love you, like I'd love no other. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |