Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Love
Monday, September 8, 2008


Dear Baby,

I will miss you very, very much during the 3 whole days you are going to be out at sea, fishing. I know you might not be the least affected as it is, only but a short 3 days, to you. Besides, it'd be normal for you to feel that way, afterall, like what most would say; Its just 3 days, it'd be silly to get all whiny and clingy over it. I don't want to whine, neither am i going to be clingy.
I just don't like being far from you, I like knowing that you're just a bus ride, a drive, or a phone call away. It always feels good that way.


Yes, you do have roaming service.. but we have realised that there might not be reception at all, out at sea.

I don't know how to sulk appropriately, i don't know how to show that i will miss you without seeming like i'm complaining ( Because i know i am doing just that right here, right now and i think its rather obvious. ) Sheeesh.

So, i promise i will be happy about it (or at least act like i am so totally gonna enjoy the 3 days while you are away when i actually WON'T!)


I Love you. Be good okay. =)

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you..,
to make you feel my love.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.