Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday, September 1, 2008
I never knew, till tonight.. That i really have turned into such a screwed up shit of a girlfriend.

Honest. I don't know how to express myself, to show my deepest and most sincere apology to have been such a lousy partner, and to have played a major role in causing most of your problems of late.

I'm sorry for everything, every lousy moment or bad day i've caused you to have, for everytime i have made you keep quiet and not even want to tell me what i have done wrong, cuz you couldnt be bothered to do it since you knew it wouldn't change things. I'm really sorry you had to feel that way.

After hearing all you've said, i really hate myself. And to think all this while i thought i had brought you nothing but happiness, and that i had been making you very happy, and us being nothing but blissful.

I didn't know that i had been doing the opposite all along.

I seriously seriously never knew i had become such a lousy, lousy girlfriend.


I'm sorry. I really am. With all my heart.





Love,
me.




View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.