Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dearie and Efren officially left for Pulau Pinang this morning.

I feel down, because i just called him and found out that his mobile's turned off, so it IS confirmed that he won't be able to contact me, and neither will i be able to reach him or even text him since he won't even be able to receive it. So i guess he won't be seeing the messages that i sent to him this morning. =(

Its only the first day, no, its only half a day, and i've already re-read and gone through the tags you left for me countless times dear, so many that i've long ago lost track.

THREE, whole, days of not hearing your voice. THREE, whole days of not receiving a single text message from you, THREE, whole days of not hearing you say 'I Love You'; 'I miss you Dear'; 'Baby how's your day?' and etc..

i think being ill has left me feeling more vulnerable, and fragile than usual. And i don't seem to be getting better. Fever's still here, cold's worse than ever. To top it all off, i can now feel an ache whenever i shake my head a li'l harder.


No Bambam for three days. THREE days and i'm already going crazy. What if he goes away for weeks or even months next time? =O I don't think i'd be able to survive that.
Dear, I've made up my mind. I'l work/study hard, and wherever you go, if you want me to, i'll drop everything and go with you in a heartbeat if i've no commitments on my plate. Whatever it is, work, studies, play.. I'l support you. Mentally, Physically, Morally, whichever way i can, i will.


And i won't make you angry ever again, i promise.

But if I'l been gone tomorrow,
Would you know how deep my love goes?
Have I ever told you
You're the one?



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.