| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
What About..
Friday, August 22, 2008
You are the one i want for life, but sometimes.., It takes more than just words to make that possible. So much more. Nevertheless, I can never love you any lesser sweet darling, nothing and no one can ever make me do so too. Even i, myself, have defied all rules of logic. I can no longer control my heart and its feelings; my feelings. For you have given it a mind of its own, a mind that will allow no one or anything to remove you from its special place, that special place it has kept for you, and only you. My heart no longer listens to me anymore. It now belongs to you, my dear. I Love You. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |