Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Weekend
Monday, June 30, 2008


The Weekend couldn't have started off any worse than it did. A coupla mis-understandings between myself -- daddy, and him and me.

But all's good now, i'm so glad and i definitely hope all's forgiven. I still feel that i totally screwed up the Sun for dearest , and the lovebirds. Eli was such a sweetheart to have repeatedly re-assured me that she and alvin wasn’t angry at all. And dear, i owe you a HUGE apology. I'm sorry to have been such a scatterbrain, making u drive up and down just cuz of my mistake; and forgetfulness. I really am.

---------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, on a lighter (and happier note) ,
We went wakeboarding and WOOHOOOOOOOO! Dearie looked SMMMMOKIN HOTTTTT. and i really mean HOT okay. haa. He looks so ya know, ehm, oh i don't know! Its just the way he looks when he's at it. The looks-so-easy-yet-so-tough-to-attempt kinda move he pulls, and the look he gives. SEXY! haahaa. Didn't tell him that for fear that he might brush me off as uttering gibberish, judging by how shy he usually is (oddly enough, especially with me) whenever i compliment him. SO, i just acted cool. HAAHAAHAA.

All in all, I had a great time particularly cuz i was in the company of a few wonderful friends; and most importantly, a VERY dear one. My beloved.

Sweetheart, do you now see..?
That it is no one but YOU, that makes my every yesterday, worth reminiscing.


Anytime the times get too tough,
Anytime your best isn't enough
I'll be the one to make it better,
I'll be there to protect you; and see you through.



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.