Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Truth.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today, just a moment ago, someone was ranting about his reasons [YET AGAIN!] for wanting to get himself an expensive car. I was dismissive and kept dissing him, saying how impractical it was. I was about to ignore him when he asked me one last question to justify his reason for being so materialistic--(in my opinion).

He asked:" Tell me, What spurs you on in life?"

I immediately smiled to myself with the following thought that came right into my mind.

I answered:" Him. He makes every other target and objective WORTH fighting for, worth working for.
All of those things would lose their value and be completely worthless; without this man.
Why would i want it all if i can't share it with him?

He followed with a defeated, "The BF? Hmmm. okay. "


I rest my case. I couldn't have been more right. =)


If you're not the one
then why does my heart feel glad today, everyday? =)

I Love You.




View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.