| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Really Really.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sometimes, i may pout, and give the " oh really, i beg to differ!" kinda look or expression when you describe to others about things, things like why we don't have issues cuz of the trust we have and how you're always HONEST to me, haa. BUT, Truth is, My dearest one, I do trust and Love you.. and No, you are not a very very un-deserving boyfriend. In my opionion, you are just a rough, unpolished gem my love. Be patient with yourself, as how i have been, still am and will carry on to be towards you. Just treat me right; and I'l keep loving you, the way i always have. When everything's down It seems like it's so hard for you to move ahead Just know that I am by your side There aint no ifs, buts, or maybes, I'm gonna stay down and ride for you baby |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |