| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Gone weak.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
It suddenly crossed my mind, and i quickly went to look up the song without hesitation. I thought i had long outgrown the effects that this song had on me. I couldn't have been more wrong. It still managed to turn me misty-eyed. I think i might never be able to outgrow it and its charm afterall. The beautiful yet so simply written lyrics- without the help of extra sound enhancements unlike modern day music- all the feelings it evokes, i can never explain; and which another would never be able to understand, even if i told them. So much nostalgia, i could not resist putting it at the top of my songlist here. Let me take you back in time, at least for a while. And it definitely made me miss my sweetheart so much, it was as if someone stuck a hand in and took a squeeze at my heart. Afterall, for no reason, the first person that came into my mind when this song played was him. Yet, i've been in love with this song for more than 5 years already. I must and i will admit; This song does get me, right there. It sure did, and still does. It all lies in the song, my love. This song. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |