Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
XXXXX
Friday, May 30, 2008

HOW. HOW can anyone ever be so rude to people whom they claim to 'LOVE' very much?

When you're not having a good time, I try to be as supportive in every way that i can.

Really. I try so damn hard. And i totally understand and i highly encourage u especially when it comes to your studies. In fact, im only happy that ure workin hard.

But when u just shoot or snap back at me during one of your moods when we're talking, when im only trying to be caring and sensitive, just trying to lighten the mood for u a lil, what does it prove? You can blame it on a bad day, a rough period of time, yes. But that doesnt give you a valid reason to be mean , to HURT others. ESPECIALLY people who care so much about you. Besides, I'm not just one of the OTHERS. I have feelings as well.

You cant just do this time and time again, u stab someone then turn back around , say sorry and pull out the knife. Then it happens again. How many times can u re-open , then nurse the same wound?

I cant seem to figure out why i feel so hurt this time, when u only said a few lines. Maybe its cuz its happened one too many times. Seriously. I swear this time it hurts like shit.


I have my bad days too. Everyone does.
BUT, I'd never , EVER, be that way towards you.

I dare say; I'd dare say,

I FREAKIN HELL LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO DO THAT.





I think it might've have hit a raw nerve this time, for me to feel this way now, so angry, so upset, and lost as to why this is actually happening once again. This issue is really small, really. But its significance tells much. Too much.




View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.