| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Mmm.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Can i just freeze time when we're at our happiest, when we're most in love with each other?
I love it when we're laughing together, when we have so much fun and enjoy each other's company like there's only the two of us and no one else caught in the moment I love it when you shower me with attention cuz it makes me feel very loved by you I love it when you put your arms around me while on the escalator or while we're out cuz it makes me feel so protected by you I love it when u kiss me on my cheeks/forehead unexpectedly cuz it makes me feel cherished I love it when u call me or msg me at anytime of the day cuz it makes me feel missed by you Most of all , I love you. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |