| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I need you, but.....
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Back, after a period of absence.There are countless questions waiting to be asked, answers to be found. But, the fear of hearing the truth; the reality of it breaking me keeps me from asking. Asking Questions that i know very well, might make me crumble upon hearing the truth. Whatever i might not want to hear. BUT, i need to know. WHat should i do? I can't keep running, reality will catch up with me in no time. Just let me buy some time, just in case the answer is the one i've been dreading. Each time everything seems to be getting better, I stumble upon things that i shouldn't know. Which then brings me back to where i first started, once again. WHY?!? Why is reality so brutal? I just feel like ignoring the whole world; the voices and signs, and do nothing but hold you close. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |