Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
dig my heart out please, and examine it
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Shove me a side. Push me to the ground. Point fingers at me.
I won't even flinch.


But why? Of all things and people,

Why doubt me???????!???
even if it was just a lil',
why doubt me at all??!??????


Even the blind would know how i feel about you, let alone the people around.
Just by how i treat you; how i'm so crazy about you, how very much i love you. Unconditionally.

Why would i want to throw all that away just for a few random others?

Wouldn't that be conflicting all my efforts??


I don't know anymore how to show you how much I really love you, how much you really mean to me. Please don't deny me your trust. never ever. I'm hurting so much its getting unbearable.







I really need time, now.




View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.