Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Reality Stings
Thursday, March 27, 2008
What happens.. When you realize that the Irreplaceable isn't as Irreplaceable as you thought?

When the need, isn't really a need anymore;
and the want is no longer wanted as well?

When what used to be worthy isn't really worth anything, anymore?


THEN,

What happens.. When the giver is finally a recipient..?

When the un-appreciated gets the long awaited appreciation..?

When the Silent and speechless finds its voice..?

When the fallen is picked up once again..?

When the perpetual Lover eventually is Loved, wholly?

When the invisible is no longer invisible anymore...

All from another avenue.



What would you do?


Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me,
I can't breathe when you touch me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm going out of my mind





View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.