hellooo there. i've been doing lotsa stuff since the previous weekend, but i haven't had the drive to blog for... 524897548 days.
Met my dearest peanut after work, she managed to psycho me to go down to bugis to look for her. [even when my feet were killin me and i was wearing the pair of heels I totally disliked, the blister machine] Oh well. She sure has a way with me. haahaa. I finally got to see Angeline, and met Zen as well. Peanut's Friends. Angeline was a pretty sweet girl, only a lil' on the quiet side. All in all, they were pretty cool. =) A random suggestion had us walkin to Raffles City. We food-courted, bitched, walked around, then chilled at Starbucks last. Yakked and as usual, cam-whored [e usual when my dearest sis is around] hurhur.
Okay there were a few other pics but all thanks to Joanne's SHAKY hands syndrome, we couldn't get em'. All blurry. haa haa.
And I still miss hunny bunch lots. Pls Good God!! I want his weekends!! ALL!! haahaa. =)
WEEKEND Mysweet peasuggested driving down to Changi Airport for Popeye's cuz he was craving for chicken, so yeah! Arranged to meet the chicken there, picked Shyam up from his place first, then off we went. To our luck, Joseph called Tim and turns out he was workin that night. That was the FIRST time i officially saw T3 since it was done. Though it wasn't as 'wow' as T1 and 2, It was still very spacious; plenty of eateries and I LOVE THE CHEERS THERE LA. hurhur. The Queue was soooooooooooo long, but we didnt hafta wait cuz Tim immediately started piling food on our table once we found ourselves one. Everyone in the queue shot us laser-like stares you know!!! oh well, all in all it was good! Thank you TIM!! lol. And.. I'm really sorry about everything that you found out. I'm really sorry even if i wasn't the one who told u first, I still feel sorry!!
Okay. lazy already. Toods.
::::: Only you can make me fall over my feet, like bricks underwater :::::