Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Coffee talks and my HONEY rocks. =)
Friday, March 21, 2008


Met dear last night at 8ish. After what seemed like weeks/ days and forever without seeing his lovely face, finally i got to meet him. AT LONG LAST!! haa.
I missed him so much i could topple over, like a jug overflowing with water. Only difference was, I was overflowing with misses. haha. okay okay. Anyways, Joseph came down with dear to pick me, followed by supper at Kayu as usual. Caught up, yakked and stuff. I wasn't so much into where we went or what we talked about, i was more occupied with staring and looking at darling; soaking up his scents; his laughter; his smiles, his touch and his incessant chatter about work (haahaa i reallly love the way you were complaining about work. it just shows you've been working hard. MUACKS!! )

A few not-so-close people have been telling me their takes and opinions on how i should be handling my life; relationships and all. day in, day out. Getting quite sick of it. For now, am just gonna take it all in and throw it out the other ear. In other words, FILTER. Sense in, TRASH out.

Alrighty! going home to get ready. Might be going on a sissy date with peanut. MIGHT. haa. Not the least worried, I've got hours more to make up my mind.



: I hunger for your touch, and crave for your presence. =) :




View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.