Her Silent Lullaby.

Groooovvvyyy


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Yak-Board.


The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All that incessant chatter.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
back. MMm. He called me at 5ish to say he just woke up. Can't blame him cuz he got hm tired and burned out at around 5am in the mornin. The poor dear.

Gotta do overtime today, cuz its my turn. Well i'm totally waiting for good friday. i wanna sleep in!! lol. Well its nots so much the sleeping in i guess, more of not having to waaaaaait for the time to knock off at work? haahaa.

AOS thinks of taking me to Arnold's to try their much talked about chicken. But i keep pushing it off. Oh i don't know. Maybe i'll take Darling there on my own instead. hurhur! i know i know! am such a cheater. hohoho.

oh oh oh. went down to Elias mall with the Mum, Dad and the Sis to get a Flu jab. FLU JAB! Having a young irritatingly attentive doctor helped, i guess? LOL. okay i'm so kidding. My baby's a gazillion times more attractive la. hahahaha.

I'm thinking of getting new eyeshadow. What say you, peanut? gonna ask her for suggestions. afterall, she knows my face better than anyone. she's seen it for the past 19-20 yrs of her life. HAHA.

okay, i'm seriously getting loopy. gonna run.
tata!
oh, i love and miss you sweetheart. =)




: I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted;
I fell right through the cracks
and I'm STILL trying to get back :



View-worthy
Peanut dearest Eli FJ Babe Ming

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.