| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Trial, Error, Gain, Loss
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
How bad do you want this..? How bad do you want us..? How bad do you want this to work..? I love you, so very much, that my heart bleeds. but if i'm going to only be your burden and all that's weighing you down or holding you back..., then i'd gladly let go. Somehow even though you're right by my side at times, you feel so hollow; empty. You're here, yet not. I cant read you anymore, you're beginning to feel very distant. I miss the darling i used to know, the one who'd pepper our conversations with sudden "Love you dear and Love you Baby"s; the one who'd give me kisses on my cheek;lips; forehead ever so often and randomly, end almost every call with "I Love You", call me up no matter how tired he was in the middle of the night in between sleep just to tell me he misses me, call or message me randomly during the day to say he loves me.. The warm, comforting hand which used to want to hold mine, yet now i seem to feel like the one thats hanging on for dear life. Where has that sweetheart gone? Where has MY sweetheart gone..??? My heart bleeds love, it just keeps bleeding love; love for you. But i've grown to know and i've never been one to force another. If need be, I'l be your anchor no more. I'l set you free. All you need to do is tell me you don't love me anymore. Because, Just because, i'd still love you with the entire capacity of not only my heart, but my soul , body and mind even if you love me the very least. its time you chose, love. Make, or Break me. I Love You. |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |