| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Friday, January 4, 2008
okay.Last Night, we went over to Nic's place for spaghetti after dear picked me up from work. It was pretty last min, but the spaghetti sure didn't taste like last min work at all! haa. Anyways , dear was in a pretty lousy mood when we were about to go home cuz he got a fine for "illegal parking" , at the void deck. eesh. poor him. Just when he thought he was starting to clear up everything. Well, shit happens.. I guess all we can do is watch out and make sure the next time we swing by, we'll use the carpark. (Although we're usually damn lazy and its so friggin tempting to just park downstairs, haa haa.) Okay I'm getting a bit loopy here, gonna run. *Everything that has taken occurence this week chalks much significance and its scary, because i have too much that i cherish and love to actually bear any loss. Missing you dear. I wanna be your lake or your bay And any problems that you have I wanna wash them away. I wanna be your air So sweet and fair So when you feel that you can't breathe I'll be there |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |