| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
=)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I wonder how Chris Brown manages lyrics like that. Seriously either he totally worships his girls, or he's just so damn good with words. especially the part in red. Checkout the 2nd last line. funny if interpreted in another way. lol! [Ps: Eh grape u wanted to hear the song right.]And oh, I'm into you and Girl no one else would do, With every kiss and every hug You make me fall in love And now I know I can't be the only one I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight With the love of their life who feel What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... girl And I will never try , To deny that you are my whole life' Cause if you ever let me go ,I would die so I won't run I don't need another woman I just need you or nothing 'Cause if I got that Then I'll be straight Baby you're the best part of my day Anyways, DADDY i love you so much, and thank you for being so nice. Sorry to have caused you worry. I know when you asked me certain things at the airport, u were being concerned. Dont worry, like what Yu Jie and MAine Jie all said i'm just settling , mellowing - only more obvious than before. =) I'm just a lil' quieter, a lil less chatty. Its amazing, how you'd see right through me. Its like you knew. I think I'm really growing up daddy. I never thought i could talk to you bout things like that, and i never thought i'd see and hear that side of you. Thank you daddy, really. On a lighter note, dearie mentioned movie tomorrow. Uber happy, hope we'll be able to catch it. and i just realised, we haven't had a decent date out for sometime. thank goodness he suggested the movie! =) He's gonna be busy with projects and assignments for the next few days/months/how-long-it-takes. haa. so he'll be pretty tied up. I do hope his schoolwork and all follows through. So for now, i'l make do and grab whatever time i have with him, be it for only a while, or whatsoever. anytime spent with with him is a good time anyways. Its great, to be able to see him every now and then. Although a its always better to get to see him more often,haa haa (i know greedy pig right) its all good, the distance makes me look forward even more to our next date again. I can't really explain. All i can say is, he's just the right kinda chill pill for me. My chill pill. =) I LOVE U. There now steady love, so few come and don't go Will you, won't you, be the one I'll always know When I'm losing my control, the city spins around You're the only one who knows, you slow it down |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |