| Her Silent Lullaby. |
Groooovvvyyy
Yak-Board.
The Creative Ones
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
blank.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Oh my goodness. I don't know why i'm missin you so much today dear. Its that annoyin-bug me-squishy-makes me all fidgety kinda feelin. haahaa. Thoughts of you have been FLOODING my mind the whole of today ya know! i think i need a strong dose of YOU la. lol. You know what i call this? Invasion of the sugar angel. =) But If I'll be gone tomorrow, would you know how deep my love goes? Have I ever told you, that you're the one? Anyways i just remembered i had a super random dream last night. I dreamt of lil whiskey. i got freaked out a lil' when i suddenly remembered cuz i thought it was some sign or omen or somethin. Okay i know that sounded totally mental and stupid, but things like that do happen sometimes, beyond explanation or reason. i just asked if whiskey's alright and all, and thankfully everythin's cool. haahaa. maybe i just miss that lil' fatty. haven't seen him in awhile anyways. It's always have and never hold You've begun to feel like home What's mine is yours to leave or take What's mine is yours to make your own : I Love You : |
View-worthy
Peanut dearest
Eli FJ Babe
Ming
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |